About Dr. Melissa Windsor
Your Partner in Health
Founder Dr. Melissa Windsor offers both chiropractic and nutritional consultations, with a focus on both acute and wellness care. She works with people of all ages from babies to adults.
In her 8 years as a Chiropractor, Dr. Windsor has particularly enjoyed helping with prenatal and mom and baby care, as well as helping relieve conditions ranging from anxiety, acid reflux, joint pain, headaches, neck and back pain, hypertension, and the impact of stress on the body.
Beyond Chiropractic, she offers both individual and family nutritional care. She is also an expert in balancing the immune system, for wellness and in the face of specific disease states. She dearly loves working with babies and families, and is unusually effective in identifying and helping patients with chronic food allergies and sensitivities, and in healing digestive conditions.
Dr. Windsor looks forward to welcoming you into her joyful and supportive practice!
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic West, San Jose, California
- Masters in Applied Psychology, University of Baltimore
- Bachelors Degree, Washington College, Chestertown, Maryland
- Post-Master's Certificate in Nutrition & Integrative Health, Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Holistic Health Coach Certification, Institute of Integrative Nutrition, New York City
Professional Licensure & Membership
- Virginia Board of Medicine Certified
- District of Columbia Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certified
- California Board of Chiropractic Examiners Certified
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Parts I, II, III and IV and Physiotherapy
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) Membership